INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGAM (IOP)
- 12-week treatment program
- Group therapy sessions
- Weekly 60 minute individual therapy sessions
- Optional family therapy sessions
- Urine Drug Screens
- Options for chiropractic treatment integration
- Access to a licensed physician
- Our database of referral services
- Transportation Services
- Personalized aftercare plan designed to keep recovery in the forefront long after treatment completion.
Why Choose IOP?
An IOP (intensive outpatient program) is a type of mental healthcare that can be considered one step up from traditional outpatient therapy.
An IOP is a program where you will likely be in therapy (both group and individual) somewhere between two to three hours a day, three to five days a week.
You may find that our IOP program is a sweet spot for people who may be at risk for hospitalization or used as as step down program for people who have left hospitalization in New Jersey, or coming from another facility.
Learn more here.
Types of IOPs
Though IOPs originated as a treatment for substance use disorders, they are now used for several different kinds of conditions that may require more attention than is possible in once-weekly therapy. Some different kinds of IOPs may include:
At More Life Recovery Center in New Jersey, we believe in More Life + More Choices.